Friday, March 5, 2010



Thanks so much much to ALL the amazing and giving people who gave of from their hearts to support our "Angel Baby Project". Thanks to Missy and all her hard work as well as too Crystal! Thank you Dave Vrbas for the amazing article in the Wauneta Breeze. This has been such a wonderful project that I've been a part of and I thank God for bringing those people into this project to encourage me as well as the other women. Yes, we may have had some negativity from people, but the positivity far surpassed the negative. May God bless each and everyone of you who supported us and more importantly the orphans of Haiti....

The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Matthew 25:31-46

Lots of Thanks and Love,
Barbie

P.S. The picture above is of items that were donated to me directly as well as items purchased with monies and a giftcard donated. Thanks to Judy, Grandma Rempel for the blankets and money, Katie & Jason for the giftcard, Jean for the money to purchase shampoo, and thank you Cathy from Colorado Springs for the awesome box of goodies!


No comments:

Post a Comment